Delivery Maternity Hospital, Gynecologist in Pune - MedipointHospitalPune

Know everything about a healthy normal delivery!

Being a woman, we know how extraordinary it feels to have a baby, especially to have a first baby. Nearly every expecting woman fancies having an easy pregnancy and a smooth ‘normal’ delivery. Normal delivery doesn’t have any surgical procedure involved.  A young, healthy woman who takes care of her pregnancy period, can comfortably go through normal childbirth. Active lifestyle, normal blood pressure, and the position of the foetus are all indicative of a normal delivery. However, in recent times, many working women have started to prefer C-sections or caesareans over normal deliveries because of various reasons.

If 85% of pregnant women have a normal delivery, while the remaining 15% may require medical interventions such as a C-section. A conceiving mother may prefer a C-section to avoid pain and stress while on labour. But a having a normal delivery brings you closer to your child at every step and helps you recover faster.

Conceiving or giving birth to a child is a natural experience, and it is recommended to keep medical interferences at a bay unless there is an emergency. However, it is not less than a surprise that natural delivery paves the way for faster recovery and it is really useful for their well-being as well. A normal delivery allows a woman to connect to a childbirth experience closely and it helps you to appreciate every moment of motherhood.

Nowadays, normal delivery is encouraged and further, most expecting mothers prefer to go for it. Even though there are no magic tricks that will help in a normal delivery, but there are things that can be worked out or paid attention to, to improve the odds of having a normal delivery.

  • Attend Prenatal Classes

Prenatal or Antenatal classes help pregnant women to be informed of the problems that might occur during the childbirth and how to manage them. Along with these, the mother’s are taught some exercises to have an easy, less painful and fast childbirth.

  • Regular Exercises

Regular exercises help the body muscles to fight the labour pain stress and these exercises work mainly on pelvic muscles that help you to have a normal delivery.

  • Maintain A Healthy Diet

Maintaining a healthy diet is not only important for the mother but also it is important for the healthy growth and development of the unborn baby. It also increases the chances of normal delivery.

  • Get Adequate Sleep

Getting good sleep is necessary for healthy and proper growth of the baby and also to keep the mother’s mind calm.

  • Practice Right Breathing Techniques

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *